Inspiration. Motivation. Knowledge. With these three keys, SeekersGuidance will show you how to manifest the guidance of the Qur’an and Prophetic teachings in your own life.
In order to benefit you, knowledge must be sound, relevant and accessible. We at SeekersGuidance are dedicated to helping you to apply the mainstream, traditional understanding of Islam in your day-to-day life.
SeekersGuidance was established to fulfill the communal obligation (fard kifaya) of cultivating individuals and communities through the spread of knowledge. We take this obligation seriously. It is our goal to reach all segments of the Muslim community, excluding no one, and to operate on a large enough scale that any who wish to learn will have the opportunity.
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The strong believer is more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, although there is good in both. Be avid for all that benefits.” For those avid for the benefits of learning their deen, SeekersGuidance is there.
What Are Our Goals?
- Promoting the mainstream understanding of Islam, both outwardly and inwardly
- Supporting existing scholarship
- Creating networks between ‘ulema, activists, and communities
- Promoting female scholarship
- Preparing current students of knowledge
- Integrating online learning with on the ground programs